The Action4 NG manual wheelchair has been designed for everyday use. With a weight reduction of nearly 1kg and a new lightweight castor housing design, this folding wheelchair is easy to propel and lift in and out of the car for transportation. The Action 4 NG wheelchair has an outstanding functionality and has a double cross reinforcement system which increases stiffness and helps the user to drive the chair.
The Action 4 NG manual wheelchair is more stable and easier to drive. In addition, it is as easy to configure as the other members of Action Family and shares all the cross-compatibility elements that make the family as effective.
This wheelchair has been created to be modern and practical for the wheelchair user. A range of Wheelchair accessories are available on the Action4 NG along with a varirty of stunning colours. In addition, a range of cushions are available to help improve the user’s position and prevent pressure ulcers. The Action 4NG is also suitable for tall and heavier clients.
Key features include:
- Lightweight and a compact model: The Action 4 NG chair allows the user to easily transport it in any vehicle and store it anywhere.
- More functionality: the new and improved Action 4 NG has an outstanding functionality and has a double cross reinforcement system.
- Head and neck rest options: this wheelchair helps users the maximum level of comfort and support.
- Removable armrests and legrests: this advantage allow the user to remove the legrests and armrests with great ease.
- Prevents postural pain: provides excellent user support and avoids postural pain.
- Prevents pressure sores: this wheelchair also has a choice of modern cushions to improve the user’s position and prevent pressure sores.
The Action4 NG is a HSE tender awarded product.