The Invacare Leo is a safe and secure mobility scooter, specially designed for individuals with great desire for independence and wish to get out and about single-handedly. It offers a smooth safe drive that is easy to control which makes it an ideal scooter for those who are independent. The Leo scooter is available in 3- and 4-wheel options and with high standards of design and safety, the Leo’s aesthetic is still very stylish and sporty. A perfect scooter to enjoy a trip to the shops.
For a safe, powerful drive, the Invacare Leo offers a smooth, safe ride in a scooter that is easy to control and manoeuvre. The Leo's intelligent lighting package comprises of indicators that automatically switch off and a rear brake light for safe driving. In addition to a visual warning for the battery level display, there is an audible warning (beep) when the battery needs recharging.
The Invacare Leo is a compact mini-scooter that can be easily dismantled for transportation during longer trips or weekend breaks. Easy manoeuvrability for getting around corners in the local shopping centre, museum, or leisure complex becomes refreshingly easy. Access to the battery and electronics for maintenance or servicing is much more comfortable with the Leo as only one part needs to be removed.
Key features include:
- Finite tiller movement: Users can easily adjust the tiller to suit their needs.
- A compact mobility scooter ideal for travel
- Brake light: It comes with rear brake lighting – it warns other people that the scooter is slowing down to preventing collisions.
- Comfort seating: Swivel functionality and sliding rails ensure optimal seating position.
- Two-step disengaging lever: This feature helps to prevent the scooter from accidentally freewheeling.
- Built-in anti-splash guards: This protects electronics and the transaxle from dirt and water.
- Charging off-board: Batteries can be simply removed to charge with the off-board charger kit.
- A range of accessories are available
- Max user weight: 136kg
The Invacare Leo mobility scooter is a HSE tender awarded product