The Viaplus V12 designed by Alber is specially made to provide comfort to the user while at the same time assisting the carer. Pushing may be a daunting job for the carer but that has been addressed in the Viaplus V12 wheelchair power pack. Thanks to the automatic braking function that offers optimal safety. The intelligent spring system ensures a comfortable and quiet ride, automatically compensating for bumps or malformations of the road and making sure that the wheel always remains in contact with the ground.
The ingenious Viaplus V12 damping system allows you to engage and disengage the drive wheels at the touch of a button on a pedal, thus facilitating its use. With this device, pushing wheelchairs becomes an effortless task and lightens the work for the nursing staff.
Key features include:
- Ideal for transportation: Viaplus V12 can be dismantled without tools in three parts and can be easily stored, stored, and transported in a car trunk or luggage compartment. This process can be done in a few minutes.
- Keep control with one hand: All features are clearly indicated on the handle – non-slip control that can be operated with one hand for effortless and straightforward use.
- Rechargeable battery: It features a rechargeable battery that can be discreetly mounted under the chair seat and is powerful enough to achieve long walks.
- Adjustable batteries: The batteries can be recharged quickly and easily using the battery charger, which automatically adjusts to the mains voltage.
- Easy to push: The viaplus V12 drive control adjusts to the handle wheelchair comfort without hindering the use of wheelchair functions.
- Easy to use: The wheelchair is propelled towards the front; thanks to a slight thumb pressure on the trigger of the control, allowing an easy use even on long journeys.