The Alber e-fix is simply the perfect companion for your journeys. Thanks to its compact and lightweight design, the wheelchair power pack unit drive offers the best transportability in its class. The small footprint provides perfect manoeuvrability even in the tightest spaces. The sleek joystick control unit offers you a quick way to check the remaining capacity of your batteries to see how far you can still drive. The mobility app is a great way to track your speed, travel distance and battery percentage and much more. The app is available to download on Android and Apple iOS phones.
The Alber e-fix features an optional available easyNavi navigation system in connection with your smartphone. With this feature, users can explore their destination and find their way with peace of mind. The e-fix App also provides notification. For instance, when you are a going on a long journey, to make sure you do not miss anything, notifications on the joystick controller screen will appear when you receive call or a text message.
This wheelchair power pack unit drive also features an optional available long-range Lithium-Ion battery pack, providing up to 20 km of range weighing only 2 kg. With the optional available speed upgrade to 8,5 km/h, you will arrive at your destination quickly. The Mobility Plus Pack comes with a user manual and a license to activate all the features of the App. For this, a smartphone with an internet connection is necessary. The Mobility Plus pack is available from your service provider.
Key features include:
- Speed: e-fix speed increase in maximum speed from 6 to 8 km / h. It offers new dynamic driving experience with e-fix (The country's road traffic laws must be respected).
- easyNavi: Features a navigation starting point – easy arrival point with a route suitable for wheelchairs, first GPS navigation system integrated into an electric wheelchair, importing routes (GPX)and maps – open street map.
- Remote control: It features a remote control for the wheelchair via your smartphone.
- Notification: Displays call and text notifications on the screen of the joystick controller (function only available for smartphones under Android).
- Cockpit: Display capacity and remaining battery life. Also records a journey travelled.
- Mobility: With e-fix, users can cover long distances quickly and easily.
The Alber E-Fix is HSE tender awarded product.