The Invacare Rea Azalea tilt-in space wheelchair is one of our bestselling chairs offering postural support and comfort. The Rea Azalea is available in a range of wheelchair models. Each chair is highly configurable and can be easily adjusted if client conditions change. The chair comes with a tilt and recline seating system that allows you to adjust the position of the seat and maintain comfort at all times.
The Rea Azalea passive wheelchair is the go-to choice for controlling postural support and comfort. It also comes with the Invacare Dual Stability System (DSS).
Key features include:
- Flex 3, backrest plate: Comes with a flex 3, backrest plate that is sturdy and provides support, with both width and height adjustment. The users also get to pick between a wide range of cushions suitable for their comfort.
- A Flex 3, tension adjustable backrest: The Flex 3, tension adjustable backrest is built to accommodate more complicated spinal shapes. This feature also offers several other adjustments that can suit both the female and male body and several shapes and sizes.
- Wide range of wheelchair accessories: Adding to the multiple adjustments in the chair, the Rea Azalea also offers a large variety of options and accessories that guarantee a solution for a wide range of postural challenges.
- 24-degree seat tilt and a 30-degree backrest recline: It also features a 24-degree seat tilt and a 30-degree backrest recline to support a range of positioning requirements.
- DDS: Equipped with a Dual Stability System for added safety and confidence
- Transit wheels: For attendant propulsion or self-propel wheels for the moderately active individual.
The Invacare Rea Azalea wheelchair is a HSE tender awarded product.