The Kuschall Compact 2.0 manual wheelchair is part of the newly redesigned, rebuilt and rebranded Kuschall range. Offering a new modern design and the latest in hydroformed technology this design-led model combines superior driving performance with revolutionary functionality.
The Invacare Kuschall Compact 2.0 is your go-to wheelchair for absolute reliability, high-class quality, and outstanding functionality. The Kuschall Compact can easily be adapted to suit your needs and lifestyle. Whether you need a higher level of configurability or an active product, Kuschall Compact is right for you! This traditional style, cross folding wheelchair can be effortlessly folded. The lightweight frame is robust, giving you a smooth driving performance.
Kuschall Compact comes in the highest quality. It has an easily adjustable structure; it is lightweight and quite aesthetically pleasing. This manual wheelchair is more than just a means of transportation but an accessory to life. It is available with fixed or swing-away leg rests. Users can choose the fixed or swing-away front frame; the result is an all-around product with the stance of a super active wheelchair.
Hydroforming is also added to the Kuschall Compact. This allows a significant reduction of the weight of the frame, ensuring less effort in propelling, secure front transfers and a compact storage. The combination of design and built-in precision results in an ultra-light wheelchair that delivers optimal performance.
Key features include:
- Ergonomic design: Ensures maximum grip for easy transfer, repositioning or loading in the car. Ergonomics meets today’s hydroforming possibilities, giving life to a design that unites tradition and modernity.
- Keep On Track: Kuschall Compact comes with a Keep On Track feature – for regulations and excellent in keeping the direction steady. Never lose sight of the goal with Keep On Track.
- Hydroforming: While versatility and comfort remain unaltered, the profile of hydroformed tubes offer more stiffness where necessary, along with a contemporary appeal to the overall look.
- Adaptability: Kuschall Compact is designed to be adapted to your needs and lifestyle easily.
- Foldable: Kuschall Compact is a traditional style cross folding wheelchair that can be folded easily.
- Lightweight design: It has a robust and lightweight frame, thus providing smooth driving performance.
The Kuschall Compact 2.0 is a HSE tender awarded product.