Enjoy everyday activities with the Kuschall K-Series 2.0. Designed with excellent features that make it one of the best Kuschall versions. This lightweight wheelchair has a modular seating system that allows you to find the perfect fit and It can be adapted to suit your lifestyle. The dynamic K-Series offers you a superb driving performance that will keep up with you on the move.
The Invacare Kuschall K-series combines versatility, performance and design. It has an easily adjustable frame that features a lightweight and stylish design. Users that love aesthetics would also find the Kuschall K-series as the perfect fit – It combines both aesthetics and functionality. The seat module is another feature to look out for in this manual wheelchair. The seated module is independent of the frame and allows you to change your seating set-up anytime, anywhere.
The Kuschall K-series also features an ergonomic backrest brace that enables more grips and less lifting effort (thanks to the new sleek hydroformed backrest brace). The Kuschall K-series is simply a cleverly designed wheelchair engineered to adapt to the changing elements in your daily life.
key features include:
- Quick and easy folding: The lockdown folding backrest is height and angle adjustable. Easy folding with the perfect open-frame design ensures effortless car transfers.
- Hydroforming technology: This is integrated into the Kuschall K-series, which gives the wheelchair a modern look, reflecting new trends in the market landscape
- Ergonomic backrest brace: It features an Ergonomic backrest brace that enables more grips and less lifting effort.
- Versatile seat module: It features a versatile seat module that can be easily modified independently from the frame, and it’s fully adjustable to fit users perfectly.
- Available in four different colours: Kuschall K-series is available in different colours. Users have options to pick from the one that appeals most to them.
- Durability: It is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
The Kuschall K-Series 2.0 is a HSE tender awarded product.