The Invacare Propad Leg Trough is designed to support the entire leg and positioning for users. It is developed with clinicians to provide optimal support and facilitate recovery.
The Propad Leg Trough relieves pressure on vulnerable heels. It elevates the heels and allows them to be suspended over the edge of the trough, thus providing pressure relief for the sensitive heel area. It is highly efficient and features a robust design. It is has a water-resistant cover that is two-way stretch, vapour permeable and anti-static polyurethane (PU) water-resistant cover. The cover also comes with a zip and its removable, which make it easier to wash.
The Propad Leg Trough can accommodate a wide range of patients as it comes in a range of sizes allowing the user to get the best fit.
Key features include:
- Water-resistant cover: It features a two-way stretch, vapour permeable and anti-static polyurethane (PU) water-resistant cover.
- Cover includes a zip and can be removed: This allows for the cover to be easily washed.
- Durable: It is made with excellent quality materials to last longer.
- Comfort and support: To facilitate recovery and provides optimum support and protection for the whole leg.
- Relieves pressure: It relieves pressure on vulnerable heels – elevates the heels and allows them to be suspended over the edge of the trough, providing pressure relief for the vulnerable heel area.
- Clinically designed: Designed together with clinicians to provide maximum support for the whole leg.