The Invacare XLT Swing is an active rigid wheelchair designed to fit an individual’s body perfectly. Offering a high level of support, the XLT Swing improves independence and mobility making it an ideal wheelchair for everyday use.
This manual wheelchair is measured, constructed and fitted to suit the exact requirements of each user. It is designed to help regain, retain and improve both mobility and independence. Complex chair-specific solutions and spare parts are a thing of the past with the new XLT.
The Invacare XLT features stability, rigidity and security for an active life. It is made entirely from titanium, thus giving its user stability and stiffness without compromising on weight. The XLT Swing comes with a range of options, features and accessories that provide an individual with added security and support when going out and about. The XLT is a well-proven quality wheelchair with no compromise – packed with exceptional features to function at its best.
Key features include:
- Anti-tipper device: The Anti-tip device can easily be folded away by the foot. The device is also angled outwards, to give space for the feet for the attendant.
- Standard wheel: It comes with a standard wheel with optional Marathon Plus tyres.
- Armrests: The Invacare XLT comes with a wide range of armrests for best support.
- Swing Away: This feature enables easy transfer and maneuverability as well as comfort.
- Stability, rigidity and security: Ensures an active life for the user. It is made entirely from titanium, thus giving its user stability and rigidity without compromising on weight.
- Titanium Foottube: This feature enhances comfort as well as lightness.