The Invacare Omega H450 is equipped with unique features ranging from the upholstered backrest, armrests, and other features – making an outstanding toilet chair that meets a wide range of users’ needs. Omega H450 toilet chair is a fixed, stable, and adjustable chair with attractive designs. Thus, Omega H450 combines both functionality and aesthetics! It has a comfortable upholstered backrest and armrests reinforced by cuffs, with a stable removable quality seat. It comes with an anatomically shaped bucket that is retractable from the side and the top with a lid.
The Invacare Omega H450 has a modular and flexible design that makes it possible for the chair to be adapted to suit a wide range of user needs. Omega H450 is also configurable – available with an extensive range of positioning, safety, toileting, and seating accessories that can be used to support a wide range of conditions and postural needs.
Omega H450 offers users the necessary support wherever it is needed. It features an easy to operate flip-down armrests and height-adjustable seat that supports transfer adequately. Overall, the Invacare Omega H450 is built with the user in mind. It is easy to use and offers users the best experience. Below are some key features of the Invacare Omega H450:
- Space-saving: The Invacare Omega H450 is a space-saving toilet seat – that can be stacked.
- Safety: The Invacare Omega H450 provides a convenient and safe toilet alternative for persons with reduced mobility.
- Easy to clean: Omega H450 features a smooth surface that makes it quite easy to clean.
- Attractive Design: The Invacare Omega H450 toilet seat features an elegant design with excellent features that fit well into a domestic setting.
- Durability: The Invacare Omega H450 toilet seat is designed with high standard materials to last longer.
Adjustability: It is designed to fit perfectly with various users – the seat height can be adjusted easily.