The Aquatec Orca bath lifter is designed to support the individual when getting in and out of the bath . It features an Impressive weight limit of 140 kg, increased leg room for deeper and more relaxed bathing, among other functions. The Aquatec Orca NG offers superior quality and a durable bath lifter that are designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bath. The Orca NG also includes an ergonomic floating hand control that contains a highly efficient lightweight battery.
Aquatec Orca NG also features a textured seating surface that allows use without covers if desired. The side flaps are hinged flush to the main seating surface and enable comfortable and safe side transfers, without trapping the skin. The backrest and base section can then be removed from the bath with ease. The two sections fit neatly into one another to give an extremely compact size for storage.
Overall, the Invacare Aquatec Orca NG is comfortable, safe and highly efficient. The Aquatec Orca range has been designed with the user in mind, giving a convenient and straightforward bathing experience. The reinforced scissor mechanism on the Orca range combines safe lifting with a compact construction while the minimum seat height of just 60 mm allows ample room for a deeper and more comfortable bath.
Key features include:
• Easy to clean: The open, clean-cut design of the Orca combined with its smooth surfaces to offer effortless cleaning.
• Reclining special backrest: Individually adjustable side parts for secure positioning.
• Height-adjustable headrest: For the safe support of the head and neck area. Recommended in conjunction with the special backrest
• Custom-built side flaps: This feature facilitates transfer from the lift.
• Safety belts: Aquatec Orca comes with a safety belt to hold the user securely.
• Side flap deflectors: To be used for hand grips in the bathtub. The side flap deflector can also be shortened when required.
• Weight limit: 140kg (22 stone)