Softform Heelpad designed by Invacare offers exceptional features to help reduce pressure on the vulnerable heel area. The Softform Heelpad is equipped with a controlled volume of gel in the sacs. This allows pressure displacement and even weight distribution. The gel sacs help to keep the pressure on a patient’s heels on a minimum when the heels are in contact with the gel sacs. The Heelpad can be used together with the Invacare Odstock Wedge, but can also be used independently as an effective pressure reducing device.
The Invacare Softform Heelpad is very effective in reducing pressure on the heels. The Heelpad allows vulnerable heels to be immersed into separate gel sacs, providing users with significant pressure reduction and comfort. When used in conjunction with the Odstock Wedge, it reduces the requirement for patient handling therefore the Heelpad provides improved support for the lower limbs.
The Invacare Odstock Wedge works well with the Softform Heelpad to significantly reduce pressure on the vulnerable heel area. The Heelpads are supplied with three platilon covers. The Platilon protective covers are disposable and facilitate infection control.
Key features include:
- Single and Double Heelpads: Available to meet specific patient requirements.
- Heelpads supplied with three platilon covers: The platilon protective covers are disposable and facilitate infection control.
- Flexible: It is designed to fit perfectly with the Invacare Odstock Wedge. The two products can combine to reduce pressure on the vulnerable heel area significantly.
- Reduces the requirement for patient handling: When used with the Odstock Wedge, the Heelpad will provide improved support for the lower limbs.
- Reduces pressure on the heels: Thanks to the independent gel sacs, offering significant pressure reduction and comfort to users.
- Durable: It is made with excellent quality materials to last longer.