The Matrx Flo-tech Contour Visco by Invacare is designed with comfort in mind. The cushion is moulded from Visco-elastic foam and the contoured surface area can adapts to the shape of the user’s body. This feature improves posture, increases comfort, and maximises the surface area in contact with the user, therefore increasing pressure redistribution.
If you’re looking for a cushion that provides optimal comfort, you sure want to opt for the Invacare Matrx Flo-tech Contour Visco. It has a deep moulded low memory foam cushion that makes it suitable for heavier and taller clients.
The Matrx Flo-tech Contour Visco cushion also comes with an ingress resistant cover – the cover is two-way stretch water-resistant and vapour-permeable. The cover features an anti-slip base with carrying handle. It also offers improved lateral support and pelvic stability to enhance the user’s posture – thanks to the contoured seating surface with pommel and side support; another excellent feature in the Matrx Flo-tech Contour Visco.
Key features include:
- Deep moulded low memory foam cushion: This is a great way to increase pressure redistribution and also deliver outstanding levels of comfort.
- Available in 51 sizes: From 36 x 33 to 51 x 46 cm (360 x 330 to 510 x 460 mm).
- This cushion is available in four densities – this accommodate a range of user weights – Soft (up to 51 kg), Medium (up to 76 kg), Firm (up to 108 kg) and quite firm (up to 127 kg).
- Ingress Resistant Cover: The Invacare Matrx Flo-tech Contour Visco comes with two-way stretch, water-resistant and vapour-permeable cover. The cover has an anti-slip base with carrying handle.
- Contoured seating surface with pommel and side support: This offers increased lateral support and pelvic stability to enhance the user’s posture.
- Durable: It is designed with high-quality materials that guarantee durability.