The Invacare SoftCloud mattress and overlay range is designed to mimic the natural protective environment of regular spontaneous movement, by redistributing pressure several times each hour, even if the patient does not move. The mattresses are equipped with alternating pressure technology that provide round the clock prevention and management of pressure ulcers when in conjunction with an individualised monitoring, repositioning and wound care programme.
The SoftCloud mattress range is suitable for those who are at ‘Very High Risk’ of developing pressure ulcers.
Key features of the SoftCloud Top:
- High quality active support surface: Designed for pressure redistribution
- Alternating pressure technology may be recommended for round the-clock prevention and management of pressure ulcers, when combined with an individualised monitoring, repositioning and wound care programme.
- Self-sensing and auto adjust: This feature offers the correct clinical support to ensure optimal comfort.
- Maximum inflate mode: A firm surface is provided to ensure professionals can change the bed linen and reposition patients.
- Constructed of air cells that gently alternate to disperse unwanted pressure
- 12-minute cycle
- 1 in 2 cycle
- 3 static head cells