At Invacare you’ll find an energetic, dynamic environment with a “Yes You Can.®” attitude
Invacare is a global leader in manufacturing innovative home and long-term care medical products. All our products promote recovery, encourage active lifestyles and reflect our ‘Yes you can’ attitude.
Our current vacancy:
Product Specialist – Mobility
Invacare is a global leader in manufacturing innovative home and long-term care medical products. All our products promote recovery, encourage active lifestyles and reflect our ‘Yes you can’ attitude. The Invacare brand and sub-brands are acclaimed within the wheelchair market in Ireland. Known for their quality and ingenuity, we consistently deliver customer driven products. We are currently seeking three new team members to further advocate the Invacare mobility range throughout Ireland. The ideal candidates will characterize the brand message of positivity, be both customer and sales driven with the motivation to exceed targets and grow with the company.
Position: Product Specialist - Mobility & Seating
Additional benefits: Company vehicle, bonus and contributory pension (after probationary period).
Reporting to: General Manager
• Carry out client assessments and support Therapists with the product selection based on information supplied.
• Preparation of appropriate paperwork after assessments to enable quotations to be supplied to customers in a timely manner.
• Setting up of equipment/product & delivery, where applicable, once purchased by the customer.
• Carry out product demonstrations & presentations to the customer base as required.
• Develop new areas of business, whilst maintaining & servicing current customers & growing market share.
• Achieve or exceed sales targets & goals.
• Provide weekly call report to General Manager.
• Support Marketing Coordinator with competitor activities, initiatives & market research.
• Undertake any other duties related to the role.
• A background in the Healthcare sector & a proven track record of achieving targets.
• Hard working & self-motivated, and ability to self-manage & prioritise.
• Good product presentation skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Occasional travel.
• Full driving licence.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed please send a CV and cover letter to Neil Harvey firstname.lastname@example.org.