Be part of somewhere with opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Somewhere you can make a real difference in lives all around the world.
Invacare is a global leader in manufacturing innovative home and long-term care medical products. All our products promote recovery, encourage active lifestyles and reflect our ‘Yes you can’ attitude.
The Invacare brand and sub-brands are acclaimed within the wheelchair market in Ireland. Known for their quality and ingenuity, we consistently deliver customer driven products. We are currently seeking new team members to further advocate the Invacare mobility range throughout Ireland. The ideal candidates will characterize the brand message of positivity, be both customer and sales driven with the motivation to exceed targets and grow with the company.
Visit our dedicated careers website for a more indept look at Invacare.
Our current vacancies:Product Specialist – Mobility & Seating
Position: Product Specialist - Mobility & Seating.
Location: Leinster & Connacht.
Additional benefits: Company vehicle, bonus and contributory pension (after probationary period).
Reporting to: Country Manager
• Carry out client assessments and support Therapists with the product selection.
• Preparation of appropriate paperwork after carrying out the assessments to enable quotations to be prepared and sent to customers.
• Setting up, delivery & handover of equipment/products, where applicable, once purchased by the customer/s.
• Carry out product demonstrations & presentations to the customer base as required, as well as maintaining an accurate register of demonstration stock and providing monthly updates on the status.
• Develop new areas of business, whilst maintaining & servicing current customers & growing market share.
• Achieve or exceed sales targets & goals.
• Provide weekly call report to Country Manager.
• Support Marketing Coordinator with competitor activities, initiatives & market research.
• Undertake any other duties related to the role.
• A background in the Healthcare sector & a proven track record of achieving targets.
• Hard working & self-motivated, and ability to self-manage & prioritise.
• Good product presentation skills.
• Computer literacy including basic understanding of Word, Excel & Powerpoint as a minimum.
• Occasional travel to UK and Europe as required.
• Full clean driving licence preferable.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed, please send a CV and cover letter to Neil Harvey email@example.com