INVACARE IRELAND HISTORYInvacare Ireland was opened in late 2003 and is based in Swords, County Dublin.
The company is ideally placed to provide the Irish healthcare market with a range of products and services that meet the demands of both the public and private sectors.
Included in the product portfolio are wheelchairs, scooters, beds, bathing, mattress and cushion products and patient aids and appliances.
Invacare's commitment to product design and quality has resulted in a comprehensive range of solutions for independence and mobility.
CONTACT INVACARE IRELANDShould you like any further information on Invacare and our products please contact us at the details below or click the link 'contact us' to send us an email.
We are always happy to answer your questions.
Invacare Ireland Ltd
Unit 5, Seatown Business Campus
Phone: +353(0)1 8107084
Fax: +353(0)1 8107085
VAT Registration No. IE 6431019E
Find us on the map
HISTORY AND SYNERGY
Throughout Europe, clinicians, healthcare services and manufacturers are innovating with new products, clinical practices, and services. The disabled community will benefit further if these best practices are communicated across all countries.
The aim of Invacare, as both a European and worldwide Company, is to ensure that users, clinicians and customers receive the best selection of products, services and training.
Invacare traces its roots back to 1885 when the Worthington Company began producing a line of vehicles for people with physical disabilities. Invacare was spun off by Johnson & Johnson in 1979, to become an independent company.
Through the years listening to its customers, Invacare has grown and expanded to become the preferred supplier in healthcare both in terms of customer support and innovation.
Invacare has selected and merged with the leading partners in each product area so as to give its customers worldwide access to the best products. In doing so, the Company has also been able to reach more customers worldwide, understand their practices, and communicate the best of these to others.
Invacare is now able to:
- Supply the majority of mobility and seating requirements, and in addition a broad range of home and institutional care products.
- Directly service customers in every European country, and via a distributor network in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Provide an increasing range of support services including clinical and technical training, product communication, quality services and digital communication (internet).
Broader, Defined Ranges
Invacare has the most comprehensive homecare product range in Europe, covering virtually all product requirements.
The range will continue to expand to meet customer needs. European Product Innovation Teams are ensuring that there is increasing coverage of clients' personal and functional needs in each sector.
Clearly positioned products will simplify the selection and assessment process, ensuring product features, options and prices are relevant to the individuals' clinical and lifestyle requirements.
Best Clinical Design
Our clinical design, engineering and manufacturing teams have been combined into Product Innovation Teams, each specializing in a product area. These teams listen to clinical practitioners, and design to their requirements, integrating the latest worldwide technologies. With products designed to meet European best practices, we can concentrate design and investment into each individual product, maximising performance, functionality, reliability and endurance, with features designed to increase patient freedom and reduce service costs.
Easier Assessment and Servicing
Our customers are working in a demanding environment, with an emphasis on operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, and with an increasing number of geriatric customers. There is increased demand for practitioner assessments in the field, requiring products that are easier to adjust, with fewer tools. Products need to be more reliable, longer lasting, and be "easy to clean", suitable for cleaning and recycling processes. Better spare parts services are also required, not only in parts information and supply, but in the standardisation of parts across ranges (Invacare Cross-Compatibility program), and the reduction of the number of wearing parts in new products.
For dealers, the benefit of the broad family of Invacare® products is an ability to match the many and varied user needs to the perfect Invacare® product.One of the unique features of the Invacare® offering is a high level of cross-compatibility across product families. This interchangeability increases customer convenience and decreases overall costs.
To support dealers in their understanding of the Invacare® portfolio and to strengthen the Invacare® range, the Company is striving to increase the simplicity of its offering by expanding cross-compatibility across the entire wheelchair collection.
Optimizing Business for Leaders
Using shared components and options significantly reduces the complexity of handling, prescribing and modifying products. For Invacare dealers, business is made more efficient in terms of:
· Commonality across options
· Spare parts handling
· Servicing products
· Staff training
· Matching products to user needs
· Purchasing, thanks to a ‘one stop shop’ system
· Ecology: durable products bring environmental benefits
. Stock reduction
Invacare understands that efficiency is a key factor when dealing with an aging population and a growing need for mobility. As medical reimbursements come under increasing pressure, Invacare strives to offer dealers a comprehensive range of products, from the basic Low Active wheelchair models to high-end Power wheelchairs. This enables dealers to not only best serve their wide spectrum of customers, but also allows greater operational cost efficiencies.
INVACARE ACQUISITIONS IN EUROPE
- Carters (J&A) Wheelchair manufacturer, Bridgend Wales.
- Gunter Meier Wheelchair firm, Germany, Bad Oeynhausen.
- Poirier S.A. Wheelchair & lightweight wheelchair manufacturer, Tours, France.
- Rehadap (Spain, Gerona) & Beram (Gothenburg, Sweden) Wheelchair and rehabilitation products distributor.
- Bencraft Manual powered wheelchair & seating systems, Birmingham, England.
- Paratec Sports wheelchair manufacturer, Basel, Switzerland.
- Fabriorto Manual, power wheelchair, beds & walking aids manufacturer and distributor, Porto, Portugal
- Scandinavian Mobility International (ScanMob) beds systems and mobility aids manufacturer & distributor, Sweden, Norway, Denmark.
- Domus (Alber, Aquatec, Dolomite) Power add-on products, bath lifts and walking aids manufacturer, Isny and Albstadt, Germany, & Anderstorp, Sweden.
- MSS Pressure & posture care, Cardiff, Wales.